The mission of First Presbyterian Church, grounded in the Reformed tradition, is to witness to the love of God in Jesus Christ as we
- employ all our gifts in proclaiming the glory of God,
- accept and share the grace of God’s forgiveness
- exercise our minds, interpreting God’s word and seeking to understand what God is doing in the world today,
- build the body of Jesus Christ through a community of love and fellowship, and
- serve one another, persons outside our faith community, and the world, after the example of Jesus Christ.